Thursday 28 January 2016

My doll

I've been wanting to make a doll with my own pattern but I always loose the way. I start well and if I unpick that's it. I wanted to make it close to real as possible. I tried to make knees,elbows and chest. I still have to improve around the shoulders. It is not finished yet but I will let you see where I am up to. I still have to do more work to it. I have been working on it every night. I am still thinking how I want her mouth to look like. If I will attach the lips or embroider her lips. I need to do something about her shoes as well add purple and blue to it. I will glue some eye lashes to this doll too. She looks kind of angry with those eyes. I tried to sculpt her face I think I made her look worse.I always challenge myself in trying new stuff . It is not always successful. My dream is to make a pattern of my very own. Maybe I should try simpler toy. The problem with me is I am not creative at all but if I see something I can copy it. I still wish to come up with my cute little toy. I put eye lashes on and embroidered her lips. They came better then I expected. I should get a better needle for that kind of job. I also added frills to her socks and made shoes to match her dress. I know, I know head is bigger in proportion to her body but I wasn't going to make another head.






No comments:

Post a Comment