Friday 15 December 2017

Christmas amigurumi wreath

I Made this beautiful amigurumi wreath with Christmas colours. I made one for my daughter that I was giving her on Christmas day but I ended up giving it to her early. I since made two other ones for my sister. I saw one on pinterest which I liked then I watched on youtube to see how they are done.  I used a foam ring and I made large santa big enough to fit in the middle. I never learn I should have wrote the pattern down the first time. I also did the hat as I go and the balls at the buttom. You will never know if you have enough or if you need smaller or larger ones. I did few sizes and then I stuck them with glue cheating lol but I sewed Santa. I also did a cord at the back so you can hang it from but it you might need a bigger hook you can always add a ribbon to it. I used Christmas colours yarn. You will need about two white, one red  and one green plus the foam and stuffing if you like to try this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment