Saturday 10 October 2015

Decorated stairs

I decorated the stairs with chiffon material and wired ribbons which you can find in Spotlight. For you foreigners is a shop where they sell materials, curtains, bedding and loads of craft materials. This was very easy to make. On you tube there are many kinds of how to make different kinds of bows. Pick the one you prefer I tied a thin ribbon long enough to go around the wood of the stairs. I then made the swags according to how I wanted the look and put the bow at that point and kept going till I covered the top of the stairs. It looked nice when my daughter came down the stairs as a bride. This was very costly the wired ribbon costed more then I expected but sometimes it happens that you need to spend more to get the look you want eh! The material wasn't cheap either so I think all up costed me more then a $150 or around there. Here is a picture of how it looked. I forgot I also added net to the ribbons meter and a half of ribbon and so much net to make one ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment