Saturday 18 July 2015

Animal magnets for my grandson

These animal magnets I made for my grandson together with my daughter who is a graphic designer. How I made them is I asked my daughter to save some animal pictures on her computer. I then chose the ones I wanted and she tried to fix some up like the lighter grey darken it a little and so with the white ones she will make an black outline to it. I then cut it out leaving a white outline so they are strong enough. I bought a cheap laminator and pockets about $22 and works fine for this project. I glue gun with magnets but some are not working so I am trying different glue and see which one works best so far it is all good. Warning whatever toys or crafts you make for little kids you should always supervise. I am like a hawk with my grandson and am always thinking of activities I can do for him. I am still crocheting by the way and it is not finished. I will post a photo with details.

No comments:

Post a Comment